CompHealth was ranked number four on the midsize company list on Sun Sentinel’s list of 2019 Top Workplaces in South Florida. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage and measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection.
In addition to being committed to its Putting People First culture, CompHealth and its parent company CHG Healthcare are also committed to providing its people a variety of unique benefits that enhance their work and personal lives, including:
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees to benefit their coworkers in times of need, CHG’s Employee Compassion Fund provides financial grants to people facing financial hardships.
- Onsite health clinic and mental health services: CHG employees and their families can access free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, mental health services, health coaching and disease management.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): Each year, CHG employees receive eight hours of paid time off to volunteer at a nonprofit of their choice. The company also offers unlimited team VTO for team members to volunteer together. In 2018, employees used more than 10,000 hours of VTO in their local communities.
- Flexible schedules: To help employees find a healthy balance between their work and personal lives, CHG offers a variety of alternative work schedules, including flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting and regular part-time work.
- Employee feedback: CHG encourages employees to share ideas and opportunities for improvement with anyone in the company, including executive leaders. In addition, the company conducts an annual employee experience survey and makes concrete changes based on the feedback.
In 2018, CHG was recognized as a top company in healthcare for women and IT professionals, and won awards for its leadership in employee engagement, improving the value of specialty drugs and providing consulting and professional services. In addition, the company has been recognized for the past 10 years as one of Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
CHG has more than 2,800 employees in offices around the country. In 2018, CHG’s trusted healthcare staffing brands placed more than 14,000 medical providers in the U.S., serving over 27 million patients.