CompHealth partnered with Howard University Medical Alumni Association for a webinar on locum tenens, hosted by physical medicine & rehabilitation physician William L. Doss, III, MD, MBA.
Watch the webinar
In this webinar, Dr. Doss and a panel of experienced Holmes locum tenens physicians share their insights and tips on locum tenens, including:
- Getting started with locum tenens
- How to use locums to supplement core income
- Locums as a bridge for life transitions
- The freedom and flexibility of being a traveling physician
Panel participants include:
- Dr. Todd Holmes
- Dr. Dolores Contreras-Urby
- Dr. Rishi Shah
Additional locum tenens resources
Want to learn more about locum tenens? You may be interested these additional resources.
- Locum tenens FAQ (CompHealth)
- How does locum tenens pay and salary work? (CompHealth)
- Locum tenens trends by specialty (Locumstory.com)
- Quiz: How well will locum tenens work for you? (Locumstory.com)
We’re happy to answer your questions directly? Give us a call at 888.212.0816 or complete the form below to speak to a recruiter.