Our call for entries has closed.
Check back next year for another opportunity to participate.
CompHealth cares about your career.
As a leader in physician staffing, our goal is to help you find your just-right job once you’ve completed your training. That includes offering an extensive library of resources you can use to gain insight into the job market, plan your future, learn negotiation skills, and more.
We’ve selected a few articles you may be interested in.
- What are Hospitals Looking for in a Physician? The Answer Might Surprise You
- Beating Burnout Continues to Challenge Physicians
- Five Key Benefits of Healthcare Providers Having a Hobby
- My Locums Story—How I Used Locums to Improve My Skills after Medical School
- 7 Insanely Funny, Informative Medical Parody Videos
We’re offering a $5,000 scholarship to one medical student in the United States. The best video response to one of the topics below wins it all.
- How do you plan to make a difference in the lives of your patients?
- We get to know you so we can connect you with the just right job. How can you apply that mindset in your patient interactions?
- How do you find a balance between your job and your personal life to avoid getting burned out?
- Video must be less than 2 minutes and answer one of the above questions.
- In addition to submitting your video to CompHealth, video must be posted to YouTube or Facebook, with a tag for @CompHealth.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The CompHealth Medical Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Or, if your school participates in an alternate pass/fail grading system, a passing status is required.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education
- If selected, please be prepared to provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application
The CompHealth Medical Scholarship recipient will be notified on or about August 22.