Scholarship for medical students.
Notice: We’re putting a hold on this scholarship due to COVID-19. We encourage you all to check in on this page next year and apply in 2021.
We’re offering a $5,000 scholarship to one medical student in the United States. Follow the instructions below to enter.
- Choose one of the topics below:
- What is your top motivator for practicing medicine and why?
- What are you looking for in your first job as a physician?
- A video (2 minutes or less)
- A written statement (500 words or less) with accompanying photo(s)
- Full name
- Contact information (phone, email)
- Confirm your medical school and full-time status
- Link to your shared post tagging @CompHealth
Submissions will not be accepted at this time. Please check back in 2021 for more details.
Entries will be judged based on adherence to topic, creativity and overall quality.
- Photo(s), video, and written statement must be your original content.
- Publicly post your content and tag @CompHealth on Instagram or Facebook.
- Email your submission following the above guidelines.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- The CompHealth Medical Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0. Or, if your school participates in an alternate pass/fail grading system, a passing status is required.
- The awarded recipient shall provide proof of admission and enrollment in an institution of higher education.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education located in the United States.
- If selected, please be prepared to provide an official statement of your current academic status. Your school’s registrar will be able to provide you with documentation that proves your enrollment. Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.