- The Student Academy of the AAPA has a ton of resources for students and new grad PAs.
- Constituent State Chapters of the AAPA often welcome students as members and love having new graduates as members. From Lisa: "I would encourage any PA getting into the workforce to join their state chapter."
- The Physician Assistant Forum gets contributions from many new and seasoned PAs, providing another place to network, learn, and share ideas.
- AdvanceWeb.com's NPs and PAs blog compiles tons of industry trends and professional insights for PAs.
- From Cort: "LinkedIn's Physician Assistants: Networking, Mentoring & Employment group is very active, and has the most members. I've made some great connections there."
5 Web Resources to Jumpstart Your PA CareerMay 23rd, 2012 1 Min read Blog
With AAPA Impact 2012 on the horizon, many new physician assistants are looking for opportunities to get their career in full swing. I spoke with Lisa Shock, PA-C and a CompHealth trusted partner, and Cort Beckman, Manager of Operations for CompHealth's PA subspecialties staffing, to find out some key resources they'd recommend. Here are 5 of the best: