- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees to benefit their coworkers in times of need, CHG’s Employee Compassion Fund provides financial grants to people facing financial hardships.
- Onsite health clinic and mental health services: CHG employees and their families can access free onsite healthcare, including primary care services, mental health services, health coaching and disease management.
- Volunteer time off (VTO): Each year, CHG employees receive eight hours of paid time off to volunteer at a nonprofit of their choice. The company also offers unlimited team VTO for team members to volunteer together. In 2018, employees used more than 10,000 hours of VTO in their local communities.
- Flexible schedules: To help employees find a healthy balance between their work and personal lives, CHG offers a variety of alternative work schedules, including flextime, job sharing, a compressed workweek, telecommuting and regular part-time work.
- Employee feedback: CHG encourages employees to share ideas and opportunities for improvement with anyone in the company, including executive leaders. In addition, the company conducts an annual employee experience survey and makes concrete changes based on the feedback.
CompHealth named to Sun Sentinel’s list of 2019 Top Workplaces in South FloridaMay 1st, 2019 3 Min read Blog
CompHealth was ranked number four on the midsize company list on Sun Sentinel’s list of 2019 Top Workplaces in South Florida. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage and measures several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection. In addition to being committed to its Putting People First culture, CompHealth and its parent company CHG Healthcare are also committed to providing its people a variety of unique benefits that enhance their work and personal lives, including: