Housing Allowance Representation Form

April 2nd, 2013 0 Min read Housing Allowance Representation Form Blog
To receive a tax-free housing allowance, you must be a qualified traveler and CompHealth must have a reasonable expectation that you will actually incur temporary housing costs. This form provides CompHealth with that reasonable belief. Download the form here.


Lindsay Wilcox

Lindsay Wilcox

Lindsay Wilcox is a communication professional with experience writing for the healthcare and entertainment industries as well as local government. When she's not circling typos, she's enjoying fish tacos and hanging out with her family.

See all articles from this author