Attending the 2015 Society of Hospital Medicine conference
in National Harbor, Maryland? Make sure to visit CompHealth in the exhibition hall at booth # 701. Not only can we discuss temporary and permanent hospitalist jobs
across the country, but we’re also giving away earbuds and raffling off a DSLR camera.
Monday, March 30
9:30 a.m. — 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 31
7:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
7 Reasons to Attend the SHM Conference
- Networking – More than 3,000 hospital medicine professionals are expected to attend.
- Learning – 10 learning tracks and seven intense pre-courses are offered.
- Advocacy – Hospitalists on the Hill allows you to advocate for issues important to hospital medicine.
- Education – Earn all of your CME credits in just four days.
- Inspiration – Gain knowledge and inspiration from the latest research, best practices and innovations in the field.
- Exclusivity – HM15 is the only meeting dedicated to hospital medicine professionals.
- Engage – Meet more than 180 companies, win raffle prizes, attend product theaters and win scavenger hunt prizes
More Information for Hospitalists